Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The summer that I turned 16, I had my Independence day.

INDEPENDENCE DAYYY, FOR A PETTY THIEF!!!!

Yeahh... anyways. Sorry 'bout that. Umm I didn't really have a point to make with this blog. I'm really a terrible blogger, I'm glad that no one reads this XD. Let's talk about the tabs I have open on my internet! Let's see, first one is Facebook. Of course. BTW the word "Facebook" does not have a red squiggly line under it, which is crazy I think. It's been adopted into the English language as a noun of some sort. I also use it as a verb sometimes also. But anyways. My next tab! Youtube (does have a squiggly line) has that house of heroes song open (the one that the title and first line of this blog refer to.) before that it was a song that is funny, "And love is the being the owner of the company that makes rape whistles and even though you started the company with good intentions trying to reduce the rate of rape but now you dont want the rate of rape to decline at all because if the rate of rape declines you'll see an equal decline in whistle sales. Without rape, who's gonna bye your whistle?" Funny song, two of the girls in guard use to sing it all the time, and I never listened to it. Now I did. It's funny. ( I pressed a button on here, and it changed the format. I'm a really bad blogger.)  Next tab, is this one. Next tab, Is SparkNotes on the Scarlet Letter. No, I'm not cheating, I'm using it to make sure I caught everything in the chapter. It's hard for me to read old English sometimes. I think it's pretty and all, it's just kind of hard to understand. I actually do like it though, some people hate it and I feel bad for them, because they're missing out on the big picture! It's good so far. Next tab, The Art Institute Culinary Program. I don't know where else I could go to school that would better prepare me for my coffee/ bakery then there. I mean, you get classes on not only food, like at other places, but business classes, and even a drink class! Which is awesome. I'm still going to look into other places. The problem is, I don't know what colleges have the classes I want. And i don't know how to figure it out. Which is a problem. But the AI scares me because they don't have on campus housing, so I would have to like, pay bills. Which kind of freaks me out. I don't know how to do that mess. I can't even get a job. But yeah. I guess I'll be done talking now. This was fun. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment