Friday, October 15, 2010

And this will be my finest hour.

Man, that's a great song.

The king of contradictions 
Strikes again 
You said the last to cross the finish line 
Will win 
And the beggars will be millionaires someday 
And the humble ones are gonna have their say 
Well all my friends are gone now 
And all my money's gone now 
And all my pride is gone now 
And if what you say is true now 
This will be my finest hour


I dont really have too much to say about it. Other then just yeah. 
I've been feeling kinda cut off from God lately, I haven't had any sort of desire to dig deeper. Every time i try to, I feel like i'm coming up empty. I never learn anything relevant to myself. Yeah, I dont know. I feel really small. That's all. I'm gonna keep trying, I haven't given up yet. Not yet. There is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment