Friday, January 7, 2011

I can't... but I can.

I can't...
Do math
Read out loud
Write well
Read boring books
Stay around people for too long
Ever be a doctor
-lawyer
-scientist
-government employee
-sports/ movie/ super star
-or any other job that makes the big bucks
Make straight A's
Explain myself
Speak without fumbling over my words
Spell
Find Waldo
Say the Alphabet backwards
Understand other people


but I can...
Draw decently
Build things
Listen
Be entertained easily
Play the piano
Cook
Make a turtle shell out of newspaper and wires
Go out in public in clothes that don't match
Multi-task
Sew
Knit
Think for myself
Speak up (when necessary)
Watch many movies in one day
Sing the Preamble
French braid
Memorize songs
Ice cakes
Wake up in the morning and not have to do anything with my hair
Do my own laundry
Go the rest of my life without any peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment