Monday, November 15, 2010

Mentally, Physically

Mentally:

Refreshed. I'm feelin' good! I'm pretty happy with life at the moment. I'm not a hundred percent positive why, but hey! Who cares? Thanksgiving is next week, 3 weeks after that is Christmas. I have the absolute best boyfriend in the world. He's so asdjlsdvhlsaebdgkawbelfisdi AWESOME. And! my feet are warm. What could be better?


Physically:

Crappy. My chest hurts, (you know, on the insides) and I'm afraid if I move, my head will start pounding again. Which would SUCK! I keep coughing and such. And I got snot gallor!


Shouldn't your mental and physical state go hand and hand?
but then again if you were having a bad mental day, having a bad physical day would just be terrible.
So never mind, this post is pointless :P

No comments:

Post a Comment